Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Rio (Part II)

So, I saw Rio a couple of weeks ago and I fell in love with the movie. The characters were well drawn and the colors that were chosen for he birds were great. The actors and actresses that contributed their voices to the characters did a very good job as well. The characters I enjoyed the most were Nico (Jamie Foxx), Pedro (Will.I.Am), Rafael (George Lopez), and of course Blu (Jesse Eisenberg). Hearing Jamie Foxx and Will.I.Am do the voices of the two birds were hilarious, because they managed to incorporate their singing and rapping voices into their roles. George Lopez is just a funny comedian all around, so his character fit him perfectly. Jesse Eisenberg has a very calm voice for an actor; therefore, his voice was perfect for the spoiled and sheltered Macaw.

Overall, it was a wonderful movie, with a wonderful concept. I would definitely recommend this movie to people, and I would definitely see it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment